Tuesday 12 August 2014

On Friday 6th of June 2014 the Totara syndicate of Nelson Central School went to Brand ford park to do their cross country. When we got there the year 5 girls went first then it was the year 5 boy's turn.  I went up with the year 5 boys. Dave clapped the clappers and I sprinted off on the muddy grass trying to get to the front of the bunch. People were shoving and pushing. We came to a ditch. I leaped  over while others walked through it. I ran up the hill and over the bridge. I ran down the hill and into the car park.  I saw people clapping and cheering.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natty boy Ive just got back from Scotland "you hit a wall you push through it"
    anyway how is going at school? has brook finished our project

    Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee see you in 4 weeks!!!!!
    Ben

    ReplyDelete